Tuesday, October 6, 2009

When???

Since the start of my A-levels in July last year, I have been observing all three of my lecturers (and an additional lecturer since July this year).

What I noticed was that my Chemistry lecturer is real cute...

He is cute in every way, from his style of teaching, to his way of making sure we understand, to the way he answers our questions.

Come to think of it, everything about him just says 'CUTE'! :)

Example 1.
Someone asks a question: 'Sir, how do we ______?'
*Laughter* 'Just put _____ la...' (Btw, I may have imagined the la, can't remember if it was in the sentence).

Example 2.
Someone asks: 'Sir, why does this mechanism happen?'
*Laughter* 'It just happens. In Chemistry, don't ask why, ask how.' *More laughter*

Example 3.
'Okay class, we have finished the chapter.' *Grin*
Our reaction (well, at least my reaction) :' What?? Finished the whole chapter already? OMG!!'
(This reaction is justified, because sometime my lecturer finishes the entire topic in 2 lessons! But as we progressed through A-levels, we have begun to get used to this.)

Example 4.
'Okay, understand?' *Leans forwards towards class*

Example 5.
When discussing something from the previous topics:
'_____, right?'
This only gets blank stares from the class.

'Hey, remember or not? It's in your topic__?' *Laughs* 'Remember?'

After much pointers on what was going on, class finally come out with this response :'Ooooohhh...'

Lecturer just laughs more. :D

However, I must say that my lecturer is the cutest when announcing our tests. (Not even test results, mind you. Just the test date!)

Example 6.
On Tuesday, my lecturer says: 'Okay class, we have our test this Friday, okay?'
Imagine our reaction! We were so stunned. Then we started moaning and bargaining....
But of course, our lecturer would not be swayed by our excuses (who would, anyway?).
He merely laughs all the way out of the classroom.....

The latest happened just today.

After class, our lecturer told us that we would be having a test soon.

Quoting my lecturer: 'Okay class, you'll be having your test soon. Your test could be anytime. Starting from today. Okay? The topics included will be Organic Chemistry, the Aldehydes and Ketones, Carbocylic Acid....'

As you can probably imagine, we were real shocked, to say the least.

We don't even know the date of our test!

And people like me are just too lazy to prepare too far ahead of the test.

So, you see...I'm kind of in a predicament here.

How am I going to prepare for a test to which I do not know the date????

Oh my my my!

1 comment:

  1. even though he is cute, but plz control urself from drowning on him...wuahaaa^^

    ReplyDelete