I just love my place here.
A world class university providing world class education in a world class environment.
Yeah, right. As if.
Beginning of September, complained of bad internet connection, was told that repairing it would take 3 weeks.
Okay, fine.
I don't like it, but I'll bear with it.
Middle of October, internet connection seems to get worse.
What's the excuse now?
I just love the way my parents money is used to provide such good service for us.
Wonder why they even bother to collect so much money from us every semester.
Oh ya...I forgot...
The cool green house they are building, of course.
*smacks head*
How could I have forgotten such an important thing?
With the green houses built, we would just need to drink some chlorophyll, or put on some chlorophyll lotion, then sit there while photosynthesis takes place. Then we wouldn't need to spend money on food. Right?
How considerate.
So, that's probably why I just love this place so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment