Monday, October 19, 2009

New Hair Cut

All through primary school, I had short hair. Really short hair. Boy-cut hair. I could say that my hair was the shortest among all the girls in my class.

It's not that I didn't want to have long hair. The school rules say that we are not to keep our hair below the collars of the school uniform.

So, you could imagine how much I was craving to have long hair.

After Standard 6, I was just so excited. Finally, I was able to keep my hair as long as I wanted.

My aim: I wanted hair that reached past my waist! :DD

Stepping into secondary school, I was very very reluctant to have my hair cut.

Why?

Because cutting it means that my hair will become shorter! Haha..

I was only cutting my hair when absolutely necessary, ermm, about once or twice per year.

After an agonising 4-5 years wait, my hair was waist length.

Woohoo~~

Long hair at last!!!

Up to last year, I didn't like going for a hair cut. I find it a waste of my money, and more importantly, my hair! :)

However, something got into me this year.

I wanted to cut my hair as short as possible!

Dec 31, 2008. Told the hairdresser to cut my hair short.
Result: The length of my hair halved.

March 2009. Told the a different hairdresser to cut my hair as short as possible.
Result: The whole shop was more or less covered in my hair. My hair shortened to shoulder length.

May 2009. Another hair cut.

July 2009. Another hair cut.

October 2009. Latest hair cut. Together with little sis. Where both of us cut most of our hair.
Result: According to the hairdresser, it's back to F3, F4 look. Skeptical about it at first, but believing it now. :D

Conclusion: Love my new hair cut! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment