Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Shocker Test!

Nobody ever imagined that this would happen.

Though our Chemistry lecturer did say that we would be having our test anytime from yesterday, never did we expect to have a test so soon.

Especially TODAY!!!

Nobody believed it when our unofficial class rep said that there would be a test today. (Or maybe we were just in denial. Who knows?)

But when our lecturer came in clutching a pile of papers, we knew we had to face reality.

Lots of bargaining with the lecturer to postpone the test went on, but to no avail. Our lecturer merely grinned and said that he told us there would be a test even before the Raya break.

Well, we were like, What? No lah, Sir. You didn't tell us also. You just told us about the test yesterday! Let us have the test on another day lah~~

Seeing our futile attempts at postponing the test, out lecturer gave us one of his trademark grins and shook his head, saying, No, you will be having the test today. Its just a simple test.

OMG...

1 thing everyone should know about teachers is that their definition of easy is never the same as our definition of easy.

So, I totally gave up on the test. But since leaving the paper blank would be bad for my image (I'm a good girl..lolx), I wrote whatever I could think of, never mind if it was unrelated to the question. xD

After that, I just sat there, doing nothing in particular, waiting impatiently to get out of the class. Hahah.. :)

I wonder what my result would be like.

Though I really really really hope that I won't fail the paper. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment