I think I'm going crazy.
Maths - one of the subjects that I find relatively easy, and I am pretty confident in, has finally started to show its true colours.
C3 is tough, but C4 is pure torture!
I wonder how I'm going to pull through this. And its only A-levels maths. I'm already getting fearful, just thinking about what degree-level maths holds in store for me.
Maths is confusing me. A lot. I can barely follow what the teacher is talking about. I have been using this action in class very very frequently recently.

Trying out the exercises the teacher gave, I became even more depressed. I'm even contemplating pulling my hair out!

Now I finally understand why some students who are not academically gifted skip classes regularly. Though some may have reasons like not liking the teacher or not liking the subject, I think that most skip classes because they can't follow what the teacher is teaching.
In the beginning, they may have tried very hard to catch up with classes, but after some time, they still can't follow the classes. This makes them frustrated and they eventually give up trying to understand what the teachers are going on about.
This is what happened to me!
I've officially given up any hope on the topics integration and vectors.
I wonder how I'm going to take C4?
No comments:
Post a Comment