Sunday, September 27, 2009

Realisation

For the past few months of the new semester, I was happily relaxing and wasting my time away.

Study? No!

Homework? If forced to...

Play? Absolutely!

Sleep? Tons!

Online? Can't live without the internet!

Movies? Of course!

Hmmm....

Today's test was bad. Real bad. So bad until I'm thinking of giving up Biology.

Maths is getting tougher. Killer Maths ~~

Chemistry is getting confusing....

Physics has never been blurer...

OMG....

I really should sit my butt down and start studying seriously.

For the sake of my future~

I need to learn to be more robotic, constantly studying.

No play. No relaxation. No nonsense. No excuses. Just do what I'm supposed to do - study!

Maybe I'll see a dramatic improvement in my results. :)

Who knows? I'll have to try it out!

Wish me luck! :)


*P/S : Don't abandon me when I've become a study robot you don't recognise. It's not that I don't know how to have fun. I'll be having tons of fun studying my butt off. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey... But I heard from my sis that your dad was very proud of you le. He said that you got a few subjects hundred and some almost hundred. So terror!!!!
    Congrats ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...thank u, thank u..
    hmmm...but after knwing my dad for so long, u do knw tht he likes repetition n exaggeration rite? :D
    (the almost hundred applied to the first sem only, the previous sem not so near to hundred liao..)
    good luck for ur coming BIG exam! u can do it one! :)

    ReplyDelete