Thursday, July 8, 2010

Finally

Hello........!!! I'm back, after disappearing for a looooong time. :p

After 2 years of moaning and groaning, I've finally completed my A-levels. Others did it in 11 months, some did it in 18 months, but I did it in 24 months. That's such a lengthy period to be studying something which could be completed in a much shorted period.

When I registered myself over here, I was not informed of the changes to the program, and I wrongly assumed that it would be a 18 months program.

2 weeks before I came in, I got a shock when I heard that only the July 08 intake of A-levels would be changed to a 24 months program.

But I carried on with my decision.

I came in.

And I kept moaning about how I was tricked. About how I was wasting my time here. About how others could enter a degree program a year earlier than me. About how I have to spend more money to complete the course here.

2 years seemed to be a very long way to go when I first came in, but now that I've completed my course, 2 years doesn't seem long at all! In fact, it feels like it was just yesterday when I entered this program.

How I miss my friends... How I miss the time I spent with them - the fun, the laughter, the gossips and the complaining we did together.... :DD

2 years ago, had I not entered the July 08 intake of A-levels, I probably would not have enjoyed my student life as much, and would not have such a relaxing time too.

2 years ago, had I not entered the July 08 intake of A-levels, I probably would not have taken an extra subject.

2 years ago, had I not entered the July 08 intake of A-levels, I probably would not be mature enough to be a medical student. I would probably be one of those who only focuses on academics and do not have a life. Though I still lack a lot in terms of life experiences, I must say that I have at least gained a little perspective on life. And I'll try to gain more experiences before I graduate.

2 years ago, had I not entered the July 08 intake of A-levels, I probably would not meet those UK bound JPA students. And my dream of going to UK would have remained just a dream until now. Though I have absolutely no idea if I can study in UK, at least I had the chance to apply, and I had the chance to go there too.

2 years ago, I wondered if I had made the right decision.

2 years later, I can say that at the very least, my decision made me into the person I am now. And I'm happy about it. =)

Bye A-levels.... I will miss you and all that I experienced during that time will remain as beautiful memories throughout my life...

1 comment: