And it was all because I wanted to get a toy. A Sugar Bunny.
I have absolutely no idea what drove me to get a Happy Meal. I have never been interested in these things before. And I have always wondered why so many people - old and young alike - love Happy Meals.
But now I know.
After that meal, I was deliriously happy for the whole night. I kept looking at the 2 sugar bunnies I got and kept laughing like a lunatic. (My 2 friends who accompanied me and had a Happy Meal each could testify to that.)
Could it be that I do not want to grow up?
Could it be that I want to rewind time and return to my childhood? To a time when I was free to explore the fascinating world around me. Free from worries. Joyous. Protected. Sheltered. And most of all, fun!
Now that I think of it, I really miss the time when I could live each day without a care in the world.
No one to tell me what I should be doing.
No one to order me about.
No one to give me stress.
No one who would have high expectations of me.
No one to give me problems.
No one to make my life difficult.
Ah... How I wish I could go back to that time.
A time when only happiness, joy and love dominates. =)
surely include the time i am around le??
ReplyDeletehehhehe