Stepping into the 3rd week of the medical program, I am seriously doubting my abilities.
It's only the 3rd week, and so I have not even switched into the Study Mode (if I even have one).
But this is exactly what is giving me stress.
I have a journal to write. I've already decided that I would be writing it in a book. And that I would write weird things to complement my weird lecturer.
I have a ton of books that I'm supposed to stuff into my little brain.
I have another ton of lecture notes I need to read through as I did not even care to listen during lectures.
I have weird lecturers who teach weird stuff.
I have PBLs to attend.
I have SDLs where I'm supposed to self-study. But I use the time to sleep instead. If that's not what I'm doing, I'd probably be wasting my time away anyway.
And best of all, I'm having a modular assessment just another 2 weeks away.
Can I survive 5 years of this??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment