It's the first week of classes here.
Though we went through Orientation Week, and also the Transition Camp at Genting together, I still don't feel close with you. Maybe I know you a tiny bit more compared to when we first met at the Transition Camp, when we were thrown into the same group.
We're going to be in the same PBL group together for the first semester, at the very least. And then, our grouping will be shuffled again. But....somehow.. I just don't feel this connection with you guys. I even have an urge to run away from all this; right now, right here. But I know I can't. It was my decision to come here. And I feel that I made the right choice. But now, I'm actually wondering if I will survive 5 years of this. Can I? Will I?
Maybe it's because I had a taste of the medical programme before this.
Maybe it's because I had forged pretty good relationships with my previous PBL group members.
Maybe it's because I went through a lot more together with my group members from my previous PBL group.
Maybe it's because you already have your own cliques.
Maybe it's because I'm still in denial, wishing to have my friends back instead of starting over again.
But one thing I know for sure.
I can't fit in with you guys.
Most of the time, I feel left out.
Most of the time, I feel as if I'm the odd one out.
Most of the time, I'm alone.
Temporary or Permanent??
I don't know. But I don't see any hope for anything changing in the near future...
With time, maybe some things will change.
I wouldn't know.
But I certainly hope so.
Maybe, one day, I will fit in...
But right now, I am seriously missing all my lovely friends~ My A-levels super friends and my lovely friends from med school.
I MISS YOU GUYS!!!! <3>
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment