Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Letting Go

It began with a dream.

A dream that I had a very very long time ago.

That dream was dashed. Crushed. Not once. Not twice. But a few times.

But no matter what, I still had the hope of fulfilling my dream.


And when it became evident that the dream would always remain a dream, I went sliding down into the dumps of depression.

Family and friends pulled me out of it.

They filled my life with such joy and laughter that I forget about the tears.
They reminded me to be grateful of what I still have instead of mourning over what I have lost.
They told me of endless new opportunities that I have yet to explore instead of fussing over an opportunity that never quite went through.


Their wisdom, their care~
Through their words, and their actions~
Managed to cure me.

And now, I can truly say that I have let go.


Why hang on to it,
When I have something better in store for me? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment