Sunday, December 6, 2009

Life

Things don't always go according to plans.

More often than not, things do not go the way you want it to be.

Maybe you will feel sad. Maybe you will feel disappointed. Maybe you will be depressed.

No matter what you feel. No matter how much you want it to change. What has been will remain.

Scream all you want. Cry all you want. Nothing will change.

Find comfort.

Then get up.

Get on with life.

Life does not stop just because something happened. Life IS a series of happenings.

You have a choice. To make yourself miserable or be happy.

Be grateful for what you already have. Do not fret over what you have lost. After all, how can you gain without first losing? :)

Life is wonderful.

Take all that it has to offer. And savour every moment of it.

Live life to the fullest!

It is much better to look back in life to say 'I'm glad I had' instead of 'I wish I had'. :)
As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.

2 comments: