I'm bored!!!
How can this be? When I have loads upon loads of homework to complete, not to mention the amount of things I'm going to need to study if I don't want to fail my upcoming tests next week.
Oh no...
I'm bored of A-levels. Or should I say bored of studying?
And I'm currently searching in vain for more interesting stuff to fill the time during which I'm not busy (albeit sleepily) attending classes.
What are the options I have?
Well, there are a few things I could do to take a break from all the studying, with Sleeping topping the list.
Top 10 Things to Do When Bored
- Sleep my boredom away.
- Stuff my already-taking-shape-of-a-tyre-tummy with more more more food.
- Meditate. Mantra: I'm not bored. I'm happily enjoying my life to the fullest.
- Go online. Surf all the websites I can find. (If the internet connection is good enough for that).
- Try to go online, until I have no more energy to try. (If the internet connection is hopeless).
- Cook illegally.
- Open my closet and stare at my properties while figuring out when to use them.
- Shuffle and reshuffle my books and notes and stationery.
- Stare blankly into space. At the wall, the ceiling, the floor. Anything that fancies me and manages to catch my attention at that moment.
- If all the above fails, there's always shopping!
What should I do now?
Weird. Why am I asking this question anyway?
It's obvious from the number of posts I published today that I'm curing my boredom with item number 4!
Wow...
It surely is effective...
Try it some time if and when you are bored. It's been tried and tested!
May all those who are bored find enlightenment from the empty feeling and restlessness of boredom.
So mote it be.
Thanks for sharing these wonderful tips
ReplyDeleteso tats y u always went for shopping?o..ic~~
ReplyDeleteshould be god help me...i think~haha...coz heaven jz a place~lol~
i think its good to have a look at ur blog..improve my eng~